We humbly bring you episode 4 of your favorite podcast that makes your ears bleed. 4 weeks means that we’ve almost been doing this thing for a month. Not long by any stretch of the imagination. But it’s hard in today’s world to commit to anything for a month, let alone recording silly podcasts and sharing them on our own little corner of the interwebz.
It might not sound like much to you. But it means a lot to us. And we hope you can enjoy this fun rapid fire debate session between Kane and Rett that runs the gamut from “Alien vs. Predator” all the way to one of the ultimate duels among nerds: “Indiana Jones vs. Han Solo”.
There are ten topics total hand picked from the email submissions, tweets, and facebook posts. There were plenty of great topics, and we always love feedback and ideas, but we couldn’t pick them all. That doesn’t necessarily mean we will never get to those ideas. These simply were the best for this week.
Thanks again for listening.
And as always you can email us any questions, comments, ideas for debates, or simply an encouraging word (or discouraging word) to our email address
Like us on Facebook
or join the conversation on twitter
Thanks to all those who emailed us to let us know the average life expectancy of a Gungan. We of course already knew… we know everything. But know maybe you can tell us how old Jar Jar Binks is when first introduced.
Welcome dear reader. We know you are the only one who will read this, and for that we love you.
Awesome! Internet Radio is a one in all podcast network where we aim to bring only the best of the worst podcasts straight to ears for your complete aural satisfaction.
Coming soon will be an explosion of new podcasts dedicated to… well whatever we want.
1) Starting with musings of two friends who just want to watch movies and enjoy a cold drink, enjoy the first Awesome! podcast when its released later this week.
2) As for the second Awesome! production enjoy a nice chat between two friends who know too much useless shit and hate when hookers steal your car.
3) If you’ve ever liked Dungeons and Dragons then check out this fun roleplaying podcast where we try new games and systems.
4) And look forward to Duel of Taints, a fun look at the universe of Star Wars through the eyes of two guys who cant agree on anything.
5) It’s creeping and crawling and we must needs kill it with fire! It’s RAMPAGE! your weekly insight into DOTA2 and the world of competitive games.
Tune in to get your fix for all things nerd later this week when we drop the bomb. Not one. Not two. But 5 podcasts coming your way.
So wear your rubber boots and prepare to get wet!
Feel free to join the conversation over on twitter
p.s. dear reader. you will probably only get a few podcasts this week. The others will be ready to drop shortly after that. We just didn’t want to embarrass ourselves up there by yelling it to the world.