Kane and Rett reunite for a quick rundown of Rogue One. On their way to see the Trail Blazers play against the Pistons in what shaped up to be A GREAT GAME, TRULY A GREAT GAME. They lost in double over time. DOUBLE OVER TIME WHAT A GAME.
Anyways. Spoiler upcoming. But c’mon. You’ve seen Rogue One if you listen to this show.
The first episode of Duel of Taints in which Kane and Rett discuss their opinions on the most powerful jedi, possible intimate encounters of Boba Fett and Jar Jar Binks, and the weight of the titles “general” and “admiral”.
And it’s right in your ear holes where you like it.
This being the first episode, we apologize in advance for all the technical difficulties we will experience.
Any questions or comments can be sent to us by email
Welcome dear reader. We know you are the only one who will read this, and for that we love you.
Awesome! Internet Radio is a one in all podcast network where we aim to bring only the best of the worst podcasts straight to ears for your complete aural satisfaction.
Coming soon will be an explosion of new podcasts dedicated to… well whatever we want.
1) Starting with musings of two friends who just want to watch movies and enjoy a cold drink, enjoy the first Awesome! podcast when its released later this week.
2) As for the second Awesome! production enjoy a nice chat between two friends who know too much useless shit and hate when hookers steal your car.
3) If you’ve ever liked Dungeons and Dragons then check out this fun roleplaying podcast where we try new games and systems.
4) And look forward to Duel of Taints, a fun look at the universe of Star Wars through the eyes of two guys who cant agree on anything.
5) It’s creeping and crawling and we must needs kill it with fire! It’s RAMPAGE! your weekly insight into DOTA2 and the world of competitive games.
Tune in to get your fix for all things nerd later this week when we drop the bomb. Not one. Not two. But 5 podcasts coming your way.
So wear your rubber boots and prepare to get wet!
Feel free to join the conversation over on twitter
p.s. dear reader. you will probably only get a few podcasts this week. The others will be ready to drop shortly after that. We just didn’t want to embarrass ourselves up there by yelling it to the world.